UAEU Libraries at the United Arab Emirates University will again host the international ETD (Electronic Theses and Dissertations) Conference in2021, the 24th conference in the NDLTD series.
- The virtual conference will take place on November 16th and 17th, 2021 with pre- and post-conference workshops on November 15th, 18th, and 20th.
- The conference Registration – will be Free!!
- There will be online networking sessions in a variety of time zones to suit your region: the Americas, Europe, Africa and Middle East, and Asia Pacific.
The Call for Papers for ETD2021 UAE will be extended to allow your participation:
- 1 August: Submit an Expression of Interest
- Provide name, affiliation, and contact details including your location.
- Provide topic or field of interest.
- Send this as an electronic mail message with Subject “ETD2021 Interest” to ETD@uaeu.ac.ae.
- 15th August: Submit abstract for peer review (700-1,000 words, plus references)
- 22nd August: Review returned, and when appropriate, an invitation to submit a full conference paper
- 30th September: Submission of full Conference Paper
ETD 2021 is an opportunity to re-ignite global open scholarship after the period of the pandemic lockdowns and travel restrictions.
We invite papers and presentations, especially on the following topics:
- open scholarship – advocacy and uptake;
- global discoverability of research findings in an increasingly virtual world;
- identifying and aggregating digital repositories of theses and dissertations;
- technical and policy issues for electronic theses and dissertations.
Conference Registration – will be Free!!
Link to conference website for more information: https://conferences.uaeu.ac.ae/etd2021/en/call_for_papers.shtml